Friday, February 11, 2011

New Adventure

Well, this is our first post on this new blog.  Making Truffles and Caramels and people actually asking us to make them for them, is definitely a new adventure for both of us. 


Hopefully, we can keep this blog updated to keep you posted on our progress.


The photo in our header are our truffles.  Front left is Caramel, white one is Coconut Cream and the one cut open on the right is our Fig stuffed with Goat Cheese and dipped in chocolate.  Back left is Ghost Chili and back right is Plain Dark Chocolate.


Ger

5 comments:

  1. Great photo. Will pass word around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree awesome photo! It showcases well how absolutely delicious these chocolates are. I am going to tell my friends about you guys, everyone should taste these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had the pleasure of GerDan chocolates....These are meant to be tasted and savored! Better than any other chocolates I have had....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley delicious! I have given these as gifts to family and friends at Christmas. Every time I order some as gifts now, I buy an assortment for myself! The caramels are so creamy and the new kiwi truffle is perfection. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments anonymous.


    Ger

    ReplyDelete